Friday 27 March 2015

Mock Interview

Mock interview 

From the magazine interviews that have been read and the way they are layout with the language used, the magazine keeps them in a very simple and easy format for the young audience to read and understand.
The interview that I am planning to create will be on how a teenage female became successful through Disney in her younger years from programmes on the TV Disney channel, who is excepting the main female role in a modern film that subverts the traditional women roles in society.


'What made you want to became an actress?'
Well it came from home really, my grandmother was a great actress and I loved watching her perform. It inspired me to follow her footsteps into the acting career. She helped me a lot by encouraged me to audition for different roles and gave me brilliant advice to help when I was unsure or struggling.


'How did you struggle?'
I found it nerve wrecking and hard to prepare for an audience, as it was new and in-front of new people all judging me on one performance, so it had to be brilliant with no room for mistake. My grandmother always gave me comforting words and helped me practice my lines and performance before taking me to the audience.


'From what you tell us Emily, you and your grandmother are very close?'
Oh yes, we are extremely close, she is like my best friend. She is very supportive and active for her age and still gets very hands on with me. I am very lucky to have such a great role model within the family!

'How do you feel now you have left The life of Mandy?'
I feel extremely sadden that The life of Mandy is now over - I can't believe how quickly the time has gone, yet I am grateful for being given the opportunity to play Mandy in The Life of Mandy. It still blows my mind that I was chosen to play the part out of everyone that auditioned.


'What was your favourite scene to film during The Lift of Mandy?'
Oooh that's a tough one, it has it be when Joe tripped and fell down the stairs - it was so hard not to laugh while filming! But I loved filming all the scene, everyone is so great.

'How would you say your life has changed since becoming a star on the Disney Channel?'
Its been brilliant but hard at the same time! Disney have given me so many opportunities but its been stressful along with studies - it even got to a stage of studying between sets!


'Are you ever approached by fans in the street?'
Strangely enough yes - however I get called Mandy instead of Emily. It can get confusing at times but I try my best

'A little bird told us that you are on cast for your first film, could you shed any light on this?'
News travels fast around here! Yes I'll accept the role of being the lead princess in an upcoming Disney film called 'Lake Orelia', I'm so excited about it, I was so lucky that my director recommended me for the position.

'Oh wow, how exciting! Tell us more about the film?'
Of course only for you! The filming begins in September, with the film being released in 2017. The plot isn't like your other Disney films, the princess called Orelia takes a large role on protecting herself and kingdom with no male hero insight! I think its fantastic to have such a large change in films!!

'That's brilliant - congratulations, how did your family take the news?'
They are extremely proud and very excited for me begin a new character of my career! It made my grandmother cry bless her! But they are sad that I won't be at home for a few months though but I'm so excited to see other parts of the UK and US

'So ,will you be travelling a lot with the new filming for Lake Orelia?'
Yes, we are travelling to different parts of the UK and US for different scenes so a lot of flying! I think I could get a bit home sick over in the US though so lots of face timing home and my grandmother!

'What's the best thing about being a Disney star?'
oh, that's a tricky one - it has to be the fact that I can keep in touch with the childhood side of life and not be to serious just yet!

'If you could work along side any actor or actress, who would it be and why?'
Debby Ryan 100%! she is an absolute star and role model of mine! She grew up through Disney and is now a well known lady- if I had the chance to work with her it would be a dream come true!


'What advice would you give to SHOUT readers who want to became an actress/actor?'
Practice, practice, practice and keep your family involved - they will be your biggest support group! Its important to stay true to yourself in your acting career as well - don't just take any job because it's there it's important that you pick one that you will enjoy!

'Tell us something that we would never guess about you?'
I recently signed up to do a Sky Dive for Cancer research in memory of my Granddad, I'm mainly doing it for my Grandmother after all the support she has given me with my career. Its such a great cause as well - I will be spreading the word very soon on my instagram and twitter!


The key phases that will be taken out and put into the black bubble in the middle of the text will be 'I am very lucky to have such a great role model' and 'In memory of my granddad'.

No comments:

Post a Comment