Thursday 2 April 2015

Front Cover Test Shots

Front Cover Test Shots

While taking the images of my model I decided to take some test shots of where these photos where going to be taken and the shadows that are there from the buildings around. As I was cutting my model out the picture the location of the image didn't really matter it was more about the sunlight and shadows that were coming through. There was two locations that I decided to use and then select the best image that came out with the sunlight and where the model looked how I needed her too. From location 1 I decided that the lighting wasn't as bright and there was a few shadows over lying the area but when the sun came around it was brighter and could be used. From the second location I decided that the light was facing the correct direction and wouldn't be blinding my model too much to ensure that she could still look at the camera without hurting her eyes as you can see from the images it would be the best location for the model to enable me to get the best quality images for my front cover.

Location 1

Location 2
 
Location 2 - side on


However when I was reviewing the images the better quality images came from the first location which was surprising. Supporting my reasoning for using two locations because images from both location came over in very different ways with different qualities from each location that the other location didn't have.


The final image that I choose to use is found on the left hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment